In the slideshow above, embedded content includes a trilogy of videos, one of which is a shocking account (slide2) of another just-reported scandal involving the Hillary Clinton State Department. If these accounts are true, the Clintons may not escape indictment and prosecution this time.
AT&T’s network name change may well trick consumers into thinking they’re getting better service than a 4G operator, but they aren’t. We already knew that 5G E has no technological advantage over LTE-Advanced, because they are the same thing with different names. But actual speed tests could reinforce that point.
See more clips: facebook.altacities.com
Shadow Creek among the most expensive golf courses ever built
— Read on www.golfadvisor.com/articles/golf-money-pits-shadow-creek-tiger-woods-phil-mickelson
▶ magazines.altacities.com ® ▶
NOTE TO READERS: Our blogging activity has moved from WordPress to the links and locations below. Hence, in the interest of time management and sanity, ALTALOMAN via http://altacities.com will no longer post content at this location or any WordPress site.
Get the taste of membership in ALTACITIES ® ★
- create a jpg ppt pdf or slideshow you will flip over for $5
- create social current see campaigns you will flip over for $5
- write, design and curate a social current see gig to flip over for $5
- create a branding domain name you will flip over for $5
- create a social media page that you will flip over for $5
- create a mobile blog, social media for your HOA to flip over for $5
- create a blog, social media for your club to flip over for $5
- with any of the above orders, you qualify for a trial 3-month membership in altacities.com, including a treat you will flip over for an additional $5 per month
|TASTE THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP|
Flip②▶ Play, passion, purpose in ‘SOCIAL CURRENT SEE‘ ® ▶
OBAMACARE remains the primary topic of the day for most Americans and there are sweeping changes coming not just for hospitals, doctors, and the health care industry as a whole, but most assuredly for the health insurance industry. Here is a sample of what some of those insurance leaders are telling their primary audiences, you and me, about the changing landscape.
January 2014 is coming–are you ready for Obamacare? Join the “YouToons” as they walk through the basic changes in the way Americans will get health coverage and what it will cost starting in 2014, when major parts of the Affordable Care Act, also known as “Obamacare,” go into effect.
SOURCE : The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, or just Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF.ORG), is a U.S.-based non-profit, non-partisan, private operating foundation headquartered in Menlo Park, California. At last count, this video had 128,445 views on YouTube. More …
- HEALTH REFORM PAGE @ KFF.ORG
- Reform Update: Businesses seeing self-funded plans as way to dodge ACA
- Health-Care Premiums Up
Google’s Chromecast, a little gadget that plugs into an HDMI port on the back of your TV to let you watch Internet or browser-based video, just launched yesterday. Like other consumers who follow gadget releases like this, I haven’t had time to fully process it for a review yet, but after an alt@search, I do have a specific interest in learning more before a purchase decision.
The main thing to understand is that this is not an Apple TV or TiVo like thing. It’s fundamentally different.